Saturday 20 October 2012

Film Review on 'The perks of being a wallflower' (sorry it took me ages to go and see it)

THIS FILM HAS NOW BECOME MY NEXT OBSESSION!!!


 I loved it from start to end however if you have not seen the film yet read the book first! It only took me a day. I loved all of the characters, Emma Watson was brilliant, logan Lerman took on a very hard role and played it very well, Ezra Miller were hilarious however I honestly do want to say that everyone was brilliant but  I was disappointed with the preformance of Nina Dobrev who seemed to be exactly the same character as her role in the vampire diaries but on the whole I laughed a lot and thoroughly enjoyed the film it really showed everyone the bond of friendship.

However, I do believe that this film should have been made a 15 and include all of the sex references and other things because that is what made the book so much better, but I do definitely recommend this to anyone.

yours, The Slug

No comments:

Post a Comment