Sunday 1 April 2012

I love music, I literally love all types of music!
I listen to My Chemical Romance and then I'd listen to sounds for Phantom of the Opera and Les Mis. I have now only realised the music is really my life.I play the flute and I am in several orchestras but we don't really play that good of music, I mean in one we are playing pirates of the Caribbean and it sounds AWESOME. But I really want to do some more things with music. Some of my friends which are boys are in a band and they have literally taught themselves how to play guitar. It is so cool how they listen to a song see how it goes and play from there, whereas with the flute you need sheet music to play a song. Although my favourite songs at this moment in time are probably: Teenagers-My Chemical Romance
                                             The Phantom of the Opera- The phantom of the opera
                                             Memories-Cats
                                             Sweet Child O' Mine-Guns 'N' Roses
                                             Beautiful - One Direction
                                             With or Without you- U2
                                             I dreamed a Dream-  Les Miserables
                                             Greenday- Time of your life
                                             The Killers-Mr Brightside
                                             The Killers-Somebody told me
                                             One- U2
                                             Wonderwall-Oasis
If you haven't heard these I recommend them!!

No comments:

Post a Comment