Monday 20 February 2012

Monday 20/02/2012

Film Review-The Woman in Black.

Indeed I am still recovering from the film I watched on the big screen. I went yesterday and I could not get a wink of sleep in. I was even screaming in the middle of the cinema. I have watched Saw, Scream, Jeepers Creepers and yet this film has scared me the most. It may just be because I am not scared of blood as much as I am of china dolls. But it was an experience like no other.

 The film starring Daniel Radcliff as Arthur, a young widower with a four year-old son. His job meant that he needed to travel to a haunted village where he needed to sort out paper work in the house. I do not want to spoil it for people who are going to view it soon. the only advice I can give them is not to be fooled at the beginning, yes nothing really scary happens when he is sat on the train, but as the film progresses I thought to myself that this film had been overrated but I was almost crying because I didn't want to sit through it. ;)

I do believe thought that the seemed scary because things would pop up when you least expect it making your seat useless being as I was jumping out of it every five minutes. Also do keep an eye out, because I went with my friends and they said they saw the woman standing behind him in certain scenes which I missed.

Until next time
 THE SLUG 


No comments:

Post a Comment